Thursday, June 10, 2021

Wisdom Teeth Removal

 Dallin got his wisdom teeth out on May 21st. He only had the 2 top ones which made it a fairly easy removal. I didn't get many pictures because I was busy trying to record how hilarious he was. He talked to me all about how he saw sand and the sanddunes during the surgery. Lol! He was super funny that morning just afterward. A couple funny things I want to remember are - while on the way home from surgery I got a call from Oakley who was in tears over her blood sugar. It wasn't normal and she wasn't doing well and needed us to get to Rexburg ASAP. I told her over speaker phone we would come straight there and that we were on our way. Just after I hung up the phone with her Dallin picked up his phone to call someone. I asked who he was calling and he said Oakley. I asked what he needed to tell her and he said he needed to tell her we were on our way. I told him that I had just told her that and he said we needed to tell her we were on our way RIGHT NOW! Hahaha! She kind of giggled when she answered and he made sure she knew we were coming RIGHT NOW even though I had just told her that. 
One other funny.....that afternoon Rhett showed up at home an hour earlier then he normally does and I asked what he was doing home early. He told me, "you said I could ditch 4th hour." I told him that no I totally didn't tell him that! He said, "Yes you did in that text!" I immediately knew that Dallin must have text him. Apparently while I was in Jamba Juice getting Dallin a jamba Rhett text my phone and asked if he could ditch 4th hour. I had left my phone in the car so Dallin totally text him back, "Sure buddy, Go for it! Love u!" with the kissy emoji even.Grrrr! Dallin! Rhett assumed it was me since it came from my phone. We have laughed and laughed at the fact that Dallin gave Rhett permission to ditch school while he was doped up! So funny! 
Luckily Dallin healed great and hasn't had any issues with his teeth.


No comments: