So, this week is spring break and the kids are out of school. They are only out until Wednesday though so we really wanted to take them to do something fun...but the BLIZZARD yesterday ruined that for us. We weren't left with many options, so we ended up just taking them in to Blastoff today. It is a huge indoor play land. They had so much fun running wild and I had a great time letting them use some of their energy somewhere besides in my house.: )
Ball throwing!!
This is Rhett and his cousin Kiana.
Dallin
Laiklie sat on my lap and kicked and screamed and hit me for atleast 35 minutes because the one rule that they have at Blastoff is the kids must wear socks - and Laiklie hates socks!! I felt terrible. Finally Oakley convinced her to put them on and go play and once she had them on, she had a great time. What a stubborn little lady. I am not looking forward to her as a teenager.
And where is Laiklie you ask??





2 comments:
That does look like fun.
I understand stubborn little toddlers-Murdock is driving me crazy! Too bad Spring Break is so short. :(
Cute pictures, sis. I think I should invest in some of those really big nets to hold children in my house! Yesterday, Ethan dumped 1 shampoo and 2 liquid hand soaps into a big jar to make shampoo. He also dumped 1 container of windex into another container, so it would squirt better. Sigh!
Post a Comment