Saturday, March 7, 2009

In Rhett's Eyes...

In Rhett's eyes, these windmills are the coolest things EVER!! We took the kids for a drive to the ranch this afternoon to see how much snow was still there. Unfortunately it is still definitley winter there. I was hoping to see a little more ground because the sooner the snow leaves, the sooner we can haul cows. Ryan was hoping to see a coyote to shoot. Sadly the only one who saw anything that appealed to them was Rhett. We drive right past a bunch of these on the way and he is fasinated by them. As we drove by today he said, "WOW! They are so big when you are close to them." He says this EVERYTIME we drive by them. They really are big...I can't imagine how they look to a 4 year old.



3 comments:

Jenny said...

I think they are really cool too, Rhett!

Arnica said...

I wanted to see if I could leave a comment. I never have, and I figured you would be the one to try it out on. That is still a lot of snow, I was surprised you only took the picture yesterday.

AmyJo Denise said...

Wow! I didn't know that they had them around here yet...they have put in a bunch up near my parent's house. We call them Earthly acupuncture! Ha! They are quite an amazing site to see.