So, my cousin - Nanette (that does like to cook) has started a blog called My Cousin's Cookbook. She has invited me to add recipes to her blog. So, anyone that is interested in some new recipes should definitely check it out (it is one of my blog links). There are not many recipes now, but it is growing and I can promise you that any recipe I add will be YUMMY!! Remember - I don't like to cook, so the recipes I do have and take the time to make are sooo yummy, and don't worry about not having the right ingredients for them - if I have it, you are sure to have it...remember I don't like to cook, so I don't own alot of cooking supplies!!!
3 comments:
You don't like to cook, but I can attest that when you do, it is really delicious!!! Thanks for adding the new recipes Nat!
If you know anyone that would like to contribute, have them email me at mycousinscookbook@gmail.com
The more, the merrier!
You are the best!
Funny girl. You posted yummy recipes.
Thanks Nat,
It was pretty exciting, but I'm SOOOO glad it's over :)!
Post a Comment