Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Raise your hand...

Raise your hand if your husband is a bigger baby when he is sick than your children. I took Dallin to the doctor this morning and the doctor is treating him for pnemonia. He said it is not full fledged pnemonia yet, but that his lungs did sound terrible and didn't want to charge me the money for the x-rays to confirm. He decided since Dallin has had pnemonia atleast 2 times before that he is headed straight for it. So, Dallin is sitting on the couch using armpit farts as the sound effects to his finger pistol to shoot the guys on TV - happy as can be. Ryan on the other hand, (the one I have raised...can you see it!!) has a little sore throat, and a little congestion and is DYING in the other room. He is even sending out requests for chocolate milk with poor Dallin that really is sick. Husbands, can't live with them...and like I said, can't live with them.: )

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Me! (raises hand) That's hilarious. And you can never be sicker than them. Aaron and I are both fighting something right now. Yet here he sits on the couch while I do dinner, bathe kids, and put them to bed. bah!

Sabra said...

I'm so glad to read your post! I have even blogged about this same subject myself. I agree, I agree, I agree, I agree! You are preaching to the choir here!!!!!!!

It is hilarious. Men are such babies. Travis limps when he has a head cold. ( I don't get that one)

When we have the same exact cold I hardly skip a beat, he on the other hand lays in bed until 1.

I could go on and on. It is ridiculous!

Jenny said...

Natalie, I am posting a link here, if it doesn't work, go to youtube and search for the man cold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6DktXFvg4

Good luck with all those sickies!

Penny said...

Ooh...Ooh pick me! Biggest sissy around is my husband with a cold. He has broken his pelvis in the middle of a frozen field and was all jovial with the ambulance crew, but a case of the sniffles---oh dear the world has completely ended!

Nanette said...

Amen!