Where you have a plot of land, however small, plant a garden. Pres. Kimball
This is the first year in all the years that we have done a garden that Ryan has gotten interested and is wanting to help. I am so grateful for his help because he actually knows how to grow things...and I don't. We went and bought some seed the other day and for Family Home Evening we planted some of the seeds to start in our house until it is warm enough to plant outside. The kids thought this was GREAT FUN!!
Joseph B. Wirthlin
As we finished planting Rhett said, "Mom, nusing (nothing) is happening!!" I am praying that at least a few of the seeds come up so he can see the fruits of his labor.: )





1 comment:
I just love this! Love the quotes, love the pictures, love that you are gardening (I have Bobby for that), love the new background. Love it, love it, love you!
Post a Comment