Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beauty Salon

Last night I had my brother Shane's kids for the night and for the day today, so this morning we played "Beauty Shop!" The girls loved the make-up and HATED the bow. I saw the hairbow/headband idea on a picture I found on the Internet yesterday and LOVED it so I made the girls wear it even though they hated it and I think they turned out SO CUTE!!
Madeline
Oakley -
We didn't get a very good picture of her in the flower.
(of course we got cute ones not in the bow)
Bailey
Selina
Laiklie
This was as close to a smile as I could get from her.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I want to come play at your house.

Sabra said...

Cute, cute!

I remember when we used to play Beauty Shop. It doesn't seem that long ago!

Jenny said...

Looks very love and peace to me, sis. :)