We had our 1st clogging competition of the year this past Friday. Oakley did 2 dances and 5 solos and did a GREAT JOB!
The video below is one of the solos Oakley performed. It is of her and Lara - one of the girls that is in her group. They both got off just a little - they said the music speed wasn't the same as they had been practicing to. Oakley got 3 1st places and 2 2nds on her solos. As long as she gets atleast 1 first place she gets to perform all 5 at Nationals again. The way they judge solos is you are just judged on yourself and how well you know the dance. If you do it perfect you get a 1st, not perfect but pretty good a 2nd and not know it at all a 3rd. So....yay for her! I LOVE watching her dance and I am SOOO PROUD OF HER!





1 comment:
I enjoyed the dancing! Nationals means you are coming to see me, right? Yay!
Post a Comment