BEFORE: Ugly peeling paintable wall paper....
BEFORE: Old and not so super cute dresser....(This dresser actually came to me from my great-grandma Josie's home. The story I got about it was that it was given to her from a furniture store after her home was re-built because her old home went in the Teton Dam Flood. I have had it since I was a little girl and decided it was still in good enough condition to go in my little girls room....after a new paint job that is.:)

AFTER: This is her new purple wall....the words say, "Once upon a time there was a princess." She put the stars around it, and she LOVES it and that is what is important!
AFTER: This is her new pink wall. The picture that you can't see very good is her temple picture that she picked out. She also got a new bulletin board for all the "stuff" she is CONSTANTLY taping to her walls.

And these are the new striped walls. The black lines down the sides of the stripes are actually black beads and super cute up close. I LOVE the way the dresser turned out with a new piant job! Perfect for her room.
So....not worlds best room, but DEFINITELY better than it was and like I said, she LOVES it!
3 comments:
I LOVEEEEE the dresser!!! So cute! and I love the bead stripes, thats such a fun idea. Its really perfect for her :)
Wow! The dresser turned out great! A room fit for a princess!
Woo, woo! What a fancy, fun room! I bet she loves it.
Post a Comment