A few weeks ago Laiklie brought this little paper cup home from primary where her "sweetest teacher ever" helped her plant a seed. I always HATE when the little paper cups come home with seeds in them because my kids always have such HIGH expectations and to be honest with you.....I SUCK AT KEEPING PLANTS ALIVE! I mean, truthfully, I am terrible and have a black thumb for sure. I kill every plant that comes into this house and I always feel HORRIBLE when it is my sweet little childs long awaited plant from the paper cup that I kill.
This time though, Laiklie has LOVED this little plant to life. She has watched it grow and change everyday and just babies it along. I KNOW it is at that point that I HAVE to move it from the sweet little paper cup to something larger with more dirt or it will for sure die, (this is usually the part I hate and hence, the plant dies) BUT I wanted you to see how well I've done - with Laiklie's help - so far! :)





1 comment:
LOL! Maggie came home with one just this past Sunday. Only her teacher just put the seeds (beans, i think) in a plastic baggie with a wet paper towel. They have to keep it wet for it to sprout. The whole idea was just to see what happens - not grow a tree. :) I can handle that.
Post a Comment