
Dallin has and probably always will be my "COWBOY!" He got the nickname Cowboy when he was two and HAD to wear wranglers and his black cowboy hat everywhere he went. I was constantly getting comments from people at the grocery store about my little cowboy. He has definitely grown out of the wranglers and hat stage, but he still LOVES cowboys and anything that has to do with cowboys.

Last night my sweet mother-in-law had a cowboy party for FHE. She gave the kids each a new cowboy hat and bandana and they each got a sherrif's badge to go with it. We ate hamburgers and watched Grandpa's cowboy movie. The movie was called "Castaway Cowboys" (I think) and it comes highly recommended by myself, Dallin and of course Grandpa. It is about some native Hawaiian's they try to turn into cowboys. It is an Oldie Goldie and pretty funny. Dallin loved it. Thanks Grandma Hawkins for the fun!!
4 comments:
He is the sweetest little boy. I still can't get over how much he looks like you-its those eyes! Murdock knows where to go to get his cowboy lessons (as all little boys need these lessons at one point or another)! Love it!
I'm going to see if I can find that movie. I love the picture with only eyes!
That is a great picture! Cute!
You didn't tell me about the fun fhe Dallin looks so cute, but all your kids are! Love the bird also.
Post a Comment