I talk all the time about what a struggle my sweet little Laiklie is. She is so head strong and determined to have things her own way all the time that we do have alot of two-year-old fights, BUT Laiklie is also the first two-year-old that I have had without having a brand new baby and it has been amazing to watch all of the things that two-year-olds do that I missed with my other kids. I love watching her eyes light up when we blow bubbles and I love listening to her sweet voice try to say new words and I love watching her kiss and hug on her brothers and sister. She has an excitement about life that has made me look at things differently. Laiklie, along with her brothers and sister really are - MY JOY!!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
1 year ago





2 comments:
Such a sweet tribute to your baby. I too, am enjoying seeing just one baby grow for a minute. It is precious. As is seeing two year olds "holding" baby brothers and sisters. To each season its own joys.
2 is really a fun age. I'm loving it with Maggie. It seems I just glazed over that with my first 3. I'm sure Wilson will be even better. She sure is a cutie.
Post a Comment