
My friend Heather tagged me. I was suppose to open my fourth photo in my fourth folder. The only problem with that is that those of you that have been following my blog since the beginning know that about December my computer crashed and we lost ALOT of photos. It broke my heart. So, we only have recent photos on my new computer and the photo that I was suppose to post was Laiklie's butt crack photo that is already on my blog. So, I went to my last folder and counted back four and that is the folder I opened...so I cheated a little. But - the picture that came up is one that everyone should get a good laugh at anyway. This is Laiklie at her best!! I tag my sisters...I can't wait to see what pictures they come up with!
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture!!! It is my new happy thought! Such a precious little girl!
I know how the computer crashing thing goes, we had that happen shortly after we moved. I think this picture is so cute!
Post a Comment