Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Locks of Love

Oakley Before her Hair cut.
She wanted it straight for her last day long, so it does look a little stingy - part of why we decided to cut it.:)
Oakley after her hair cut. Isn't she SO CUTE!!
She wanted to cut off enough to donate it to locks of love. I wanted her to cut off enough that she can wash it by herself without her mom having to go in and make sure she got all the shampoo out. Oakley is at the age that her friends are all starting to do their own hair and when hers was long she couldn't even reach to comb it by herself. She is excited for the new adventure of hair fixing. Her hair grows SO FAST that I think it will be nice to have it short for the summer and it will be long again by the time school starts next Fall. How fun, how fun!!




8 comments:

Nanette said...

She looks gorgeous, but then again, she alway looks gorgeous! I think the best part is that she wanted to donate her hair to locks of love-what a sweet girl!

The Jacobson Family said...

It looks so cute! That is so awesome that she wanted to donate her hair.

Arfmann Family said...

She looks way cute and amazingly different. Short hair looks great on her!

Heather said...

I got to see her at school today for the PE and popsicles thing. Her hair is adorable! She looks so cute.

Jenny said...

I love it! So feminine and fun for spring!

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Natalie I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Oakley is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Natalie, Thanks for letting us be a part of you lives. We love your blog. Oakley looks beautiful with her hair short. And so sweet. Her real beauty shines forth because she is willing to give to others. What a special gift to give to Locks of Love so someone else can be happy. Awesome !!!!.
Grandpa & Grandma Romrell

Landon&Shauna said...

I LOVE Oakley's hair if only I was that brave! :D