We don't know about you, but everybody at our house is craving summer. We cannot wait for the hot sunshiny days and the sprinklers to run through and the tan skin and the nice green grass and the fishing and boat rides. I updated my kids pictures on here to their outdated last summer pictures because the green grass looked SO nice. I figured if summer isn't coming outside atleast I can enjoy it a little on my blog. (Rhett's picture wouldn't rotate AGAIN - I tried downloading it 5 times and each time it started out right and flipped during the download and won't flip back. ARGH!! So, you have to enjoy him sideways - he is cute no matter how you look at him right!)
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
1 year ago





2 comments:
I want the warmth too!! Just enough to play outside as long as I want! Love the updates, even side-ways Rhett is a cutie!
We are trying to be patient too. But it is hard! Forecast says snow tomorrow. Ugh!
Post a Comment