Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Tree 2016

After ALOT, ALOT, ALOT of BEGGING I got Ryan to take me to the ranch to cut down a REAL Christmas tree! It was such a good day just the two of us wandering around the mountains looking for a tree.  When we did finally find the right one it took a TON of work to get it out of the thickness, through the meadow, up the hill and over the fence to the truck.  It's not easy work getting a 12+ foot tree anywhere! It is absolutely GORGEOUS though and I have LOVED having it in our home this Christmas season. 


 We had to use a step stool placed on top of the ladder to reach the top to string the lights.  We did alot of chair and piano climbing too. :)

It's BEAUTIFUL! 
It is already after the first of the year and I'm usually in a huge hurry to get the tree mess and Christmas put away, but this year I'm so in love with this tree that it is still up.  And the best part......it's kind of like a little secret......it has a nest in it! Love, love, love! This beautiful tree has just added to the beautifulness of the season!

No comments: