Dallin turned 14 on November 7th. I can't believe my little boy is 14....and not so little anymore. In fact we stood back-to-back the other day and we are close enough we had to put a book on our heads to see which way the pencil would roll. I'm not going to lie, I was worried it would roll my way. Luckily this mom has just another day or two of being the taller one. :)
Dallin LOVES anything outdoors and wanted hunting stuff again this year. He wanted ANOTHER trail camera to put outside along with the first trail camera he got last year. He has loved putting them out in the dry canal, until the snow fell anyway. He has got pictures of skunks, raccoons, an owl, a fox and a coyote. He gets lots of pictures of dogs and cats....those ones annoy him. Hahaha!
Dallin advanced in the Priesthood to the office of Teacher with his dad doing the ordination. Dallin takes his Priesthood responsibilities seriously and is early and ready to help every Sunday. I appreciate him doing that on his own. Nobody has to tell him the importance of his responsibilities....he already knows. I sure love Dallin. I am grateful everyday that Heavenly Father sent him to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment