Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Surprise

This year as we were trying to decide what to get the kids for Christmas and we really struggled trying to decide what to get Dallin.  We talked about guns and bow and arrows and a million other things I think he would have loved, but then it hit me that it was time to get this boy a puppy! He has been begging for years and I kept telling him when Remi dies we can *maybe* get a puppy.  I knew this would be a HUGE SURPRISE and that he would absolutely LOVE it!! 
So Ryan searched and searched and finally found one he wanted over by Twin Falls.  We had to enlist the help of my brother Cody who picked him up, paid for him and kept him at his house for a couple days till we could get there.  A giant favor!! He sent me this picture when he picked the little guy up.  What a cute little baby! We hid him in Stan's barn for the week leading up to Christmas.  It was such a hard secret to keep and the anticipation of it all about killed me!

No comments: