Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Surprise Party

Linn turned 60 this year and so us girls decided to put together a surprise birthday party for her.  Tara took her shopping in town and Katie, Yvonne and I met them in their and surprised her with a massage.  Well......It was kind of a surprise.  She announced to us when we were checking in at the spa that Ciara had text her about "going for a massage with her aunts" earlier that day.  Stinker Ciara! The massage was SO NICE! I've never had one.  Loved it! 

We went back to her house after the massage for a surprise dinner with the boys and grandkids.  Such a fun day celebrating her birthday. 
Ryan's birthday is the same day and I didn't get a single picture of him.  He was good about giving this one day to his mom this year.  Sure love him!

No comments: