Monday, May 30, 2016

Arizona

If you look really close going up the escalator in the back is Oakley and Macady getting ready to board a plane headed to Arizona! Ahhhh!!!
 Tara and I decided to take Great Grandpa and Grandma Romrell up on their offer this year of having the girls come visit and bought the girls plane tickets for Christmas.  They left March 17th and spent the week of spring break down there having a blast and getting sun tans.


 The girls did water aerobics with great grandma each day and LOVED it.  They came home with all sorts of stories of how much fun they had with the Greats! We tell people all the time that our Great Grandparents aren't like "normal" great grandparents. They are so much fun!! Heck, they rode the California Screamer with us at Disney Land! They are seriously BEST GREAT GRANDPARENTS EVER!!!

 They took these girls and Cousin Vanessa to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple while they were there and the girls said it was INCREDIBLE.  From the few pictures I got I can only imagine how good it was! I am so glad they had a good week and I love that they are getting big enough to go do these kinds of crazy adventures on their own.  It is so good for them and it was good for us mom's to see what they were capable of. :)

No comments: