Monday, May 30, 2016

Easter 2016

This year Easter was tricky because of trying to get the new house finished.  I was never home and so we didn't do alot of our normal traditions that we do at Easter time.  The kids were SO SAD that we didn't get to take our annual Elderly Baskets around.  We are definitely getting back to doing that again next year.  This year we were lucky to get eggs dyed the night before Easter.  We did atleast get that done though. 




Easter Sunday was beautiful like always! I did however forget to take pictures in their new Easter clothes until everybody but this little cutie had changed and NOBODY was willing to put their church clothes back on for me.  I don't blame them!! But I did atleast get one picture of Laiklie. I love the Easter season and the opportunity it gives us to reflect on the Savior and that the real gift is that HE LIVES! What a blessing that because HE LIVES we too will live again!!

No comments: