On March 16th was the 5th grade square dance. My kids have all LOVED participating in the square dance, and Rhett was no different. It is ALL WE HEARD ABOUT for weeks!! He was so excited and he did such a great job. I LOVE watching them and I love the tradition of it all.
Rhett got assigned to dance with Hallie South. All the 5th grade boys have a crush on Hallie and so they were all SOOO JEALOUS of Rhett and Rhett just ate it up!! The funny thing is Rhett was the only one in the class that DIDN'T have a crush on her!! Hahaha!! They did a great job dancing together! So fun to watch!! The square dance is seriously one of my favorite things our school does!
And just one quick picture of Rhett and Raeg. I love that these two are still best friends after all these years!





No comments:
Post a Comment