I remember one night in May, in the middle of the night, when diabetes was kicking our butts with high blood sugar numbers setting my alarm AGAIN to get up AGAIN in another 30 minutes and looking at all my alarm settings and wondering if non-diabetic moms alarm schedules on their phones look like this??? Do normal people have this many alarms set on their phones....every 15-30 mins? And do they use them if they do? I highly doubt it!!! Only the mom of a diabetic child will have this many alarms set on their phone and actually night after night be using them to get up every few minutes working their guts out to be their child's pancreas. I was reminded AGAIN just how much we hate diabetes! I will keep fighting though. I will never give up. I will do this every. single. night. if it means keeping Oakley alive! I love that girl too much to ever let diabetes win!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment