Friday, November 30, 2018

Horseback Riding 2018

We loved horseback riding so much last summer we decided to do it again this summer.  We went to the Eagle Ridge Ranch in Island Park again.  We had a great ride. We were even able to get Dallin and JD off of work early enough to come with us.  I was on a horse that didn't like any other horses behind him.  He would actually bite them if they got behind him.  So him and I brought up the end of the trail and I was totally fine with that. We had a fun day together.  After horseback riding we decided to run into West Yellowstone to browse the shops and had some dinner at a Diner there. What a great day together. 


















 This is how Oakley treats her sweet cousin Macady for her tattle-tailing about Oakley kissing a boy. Can you see me rolling my eyes?!?! Poor Macady!

No comments: