I can't believe we are already to a point that our baby girl is graduating from high school. The years have flown by. I was full of mixed emotions as graduation approached. Sad to lose my girl, but SO EXCITED for what lay ahead for her. Oakley has so many dreams and doesn't let anything stand in her way! She is ready to really start her life. I'm so proud of the incredible young woman she has become. I couldn't be more proud of her!
May 29, 2018
Bonneville High School
Home of the Bees
May 29, 2018
Bonneville High School
Home of the Bees
I only got a couple pictures with friends.
Lauren and Truman
Kasandra came at the end to show Oakley how much she loves her. Kasandra has been a part of Oakley's life since she was 8 years old. We would not be where we are right now if it wasn't for Kasandra and her love of clogging that has been passed onto Oakley. What an incredible blessing!
Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins were able to make it to congratulate her as well. Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson watched it live from home (because of our limited tickets). Oakley is so blessed to have super supportive grandparents who love her.
Oakley graduated with Honors and with her CNA. She worked very hard all throughout high school to keep her grades up. She was able to not only graduate with her CNA, but with several college classes already completed. It will give her a huge advantage when she starts college in the fall. We love you sis! Go be incredible!




















No comments:
Post a Comment