I am one of those people that love change - CONTROLLED CHANGE - that is. I move my furniture atleast once a month and we move my kids rooms around, etc. One of the other things I love to change is my hair. It was time once again for a hair change. I have had blonde highlights for over a year now and I get so sick of keeping up on them, so I decided to go back to my natural brown for awhile. So here, are the before and after picture.
This was not actually a picture that was taken of my hair - it is just the only picture I have of me. SAD I know. So, it doesn't show the before too well, but you can atleast see that it is a big difference.
These are the after pictures, courtesy of Oakley. They were taken just after I got home from the salon, so it may look a little different once I get my hands on it, but I am definitely happy to have something different for a minute.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago





8 comments:
Nat, your hair is always beautiful! How fun to do something new. I always think I'm trying something new and it always ends up the same. Oh well! We miss you guys. My kids wanted your kids to come over today, but I was being a grumpy pregnant woman. We need to have them over soon. I finally started my blog so I wanted to tell you about it. I tagged you, too. I hope you don't mind. Anyway it is heatherbarrie.blogspot.com Have a great night!!
Natalie, You're hair looks great, Sis! Did they have to iron it to make it so straight? I really like the color. We look more like sisters this way. :) Love you! So glad you have a new hair-do sometimes it is the little things that help so much!
You always look great! And I have always loved your hair(Even if we decide in the middle of the night to chop it all off:) Love the new color and bangs-very trendy. Love you.
I LOVE it! And I love the little bangs...I always want to get some bangs but usually chicken out.
Natalie we love the new hair do as well. I really like the dark color and I think I may have to try it as well. Just wish I didn't have the gray hair to deal with. Arnica at moms
Nat! I love your hair it looks amazing!
Your hair looks great! And I agree with Heather, it always does. I'm used to you with the blonde, so the brown took a minute to adjust to, but I think it is fabulous!
You're always a hottie!! Cute clothes, too and thanks again for the movies. Ava carries the Dora one around telling everyone, Look what Natalie Honkings brought for me. So honk, honk! Thanks tons. I've had a rough week and needed someone to care about us.
Post a Comment