Ryan, Rhett and I got to go up for Family Night on Thursday, June 26th to Little Lemhi Scout Camp to be with Dallin. So fun!
Rhett (in orange) missed Dallin while he was gone and didn't leave his side the entire night other than when they were doing skits.
First thing Dallin said to me when I walked into camp was, "Look at my hand mom! Something bit me!" Apparently he had a bite from SOMETHING next to one of his knuckles that made his hand swell up HUGE! It had been this way for 3 days before I saw it. It was so bad the day before this I guess he couldn't even bend his knuckles. :( I felt SO BAD! and a little annoyed that NOBODY called me or seemed concerned. I asked his leader if they had any Benadryl....which they didn't, of course. I had a few of my essential oils in my car so we put a few of those on it and knowing Ryan was staying the night with him and bringing him home the next day I let him stay. It took over a week for the swelling to go completely down. It got bad enough he even had to loosen his watch band. Poor kid!
He got to spend a whole week in this BEAUTIFUL place! This is just up the river from my grandma's house and holds a special place in my heart. This is the exact lake....almost the same spot that I got baptized in. What a neat thing for my boys to see where their mom got baptized!
Dallin had a great week with his friends! Him and Nate are two peas in a pod!
And a few pictures of the lake before we left. It is the first time I have been back since my baptism. What a neat night to be able to spend with my boys!





No comments:
Post a Comment