This year for the Fourth of July we spent all day the 3rd at the ranch with our Hawkins family. Ryan's Aunt Sharee and her girls and their kids were there along with Ryan's grandparents. We kayaked and kayaked and kayaked. They kids immediately bonded with their new little cousins that they had never met and had a great time.
Dallin and his new little friends Nathan and Zach.
We even got Great Grandpa Max on a kayak!
On the 4th we went to Shane's house for a BBQ and then over to Menan for the fireworks. We love spending time with family!
The rugby crew
Me and my sweetie Sophia. I LOVE the way she says Aunt Natalie with her sweet little voice.
Chase, Yvonne and Memory met us in Menan for the fireworks. Memory was amazed by them. I loved watching her reaction!
Laiklie all cuddled up with the twins.
Laiklie and Memory's faces are priceless!! Love!
They were gorgeous this year as they are every year.
I am so very grateful to live in a country where we get to enjoy the freedoms we do. I know Freedom isn't Free and I am thankful everyday for those that fight to keep us free!





No comments:
Post a Comment