Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dance Shoes

I tell people all the time that Oakley dances her guts out and I don't know if they really know what I mean by that. I am not joking though! This girl dances HARD and when she dances she never dances half way....she always dances full out.  She dances like she means it and here is proof!
 We bought Oakley a new pair of clogging shoes ($70) in May just before our Lagoon Competition and by August this is what they looked like! :(
We knew she was going to be in the studio ATLEAST 3 days a week again this year and so in July we bought her a 2nd pair just to have on hand. Thank goodness because we needed them obviously! Problem is....by September THEY LOOKED JUST LIKE THIS TOO!! What am I going to do with this girl?! We glued one pair back together and it is holding temporarily. The first pair we sent back to the company because we had them for such a short time and they refunded our money.  Also a blessing.  I am praying we have figured out the problem and are working on fixing it, because I HAVE to be able to keep this girl in shoes to dance this dance she loves so much!

No comments: