Monday, September 21, 2015

Girls Camp 2015

My very favorite part of Ryan being in the Bishopric is that I am guaranteed atleast one night at girls camp every year.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GIRLS CAMP!! What an awesome experience to be able to share with the YW (these girls I love so much) in our ward each year.  I was their YW President just a few short years ago and have a special bond with so many of them.  I love being able to go and feel of their spirit.
 Oakley is the one in the purple sweatshirt on the end of the bench.  Loved seeing her after missing her all week long at home!

 We love the slide at Darby. I had to go first so I could get a picture of this cute guy!
They have done some updates at the camp and have a fun obstacle course type area for the girls.  It was fun to get the tour from them.  We had a great night and I loved every minute of it. So grateful for the opportunity and I am already looking forward to going again next year! :)

No comments: