Here we are AGAIN! Off to school for another great year!
Don't worry mom, we took some back to school selfies so you don't have to take any pictures of us! Hahahaha!
Fat chance of that kids! Back to school pictures are part of back to school!
Dallin is off to Middle School! Ahhhh!!! He was SOOOO NERVOUS! I drove him on the first day with his friend Nate and they were doing some "deep breathing exercises" when we pulled into the parking lots! HAHAHAHA! Cute boys! It has been a big adjustment for Dallin. He hates the swearing in the halls. I knew he would and I am grateful it bothers him. I would be more upset if it didn't. He has had to adjust to some of his friends finding new (not so good) friends. That worries him for them. He is a great kid and wants what is best for those around him. He will do well at the Middle School and be a good example to others, I know it!
Rhett in 5th and Laiklie in 3rd. These 3 started August 31st this year and Oakley started a day after on the 1st of September. The first day at the high school is freshman only and Oakley was STOKED she was a sophomore this year and didn't have to go! ;)
This year her and her besties have their drivers licenses which makes it a little scary and VERY, VERY NICE! It has been wonderful having her driver herself back-and-forth between volleyball and dance. She is a great little driver and it has been so helpful! This year at school she made the JV Volleyball team and that already is keeping her so busy! Proud of her for making the team and the commitment she has made to them. She is a great kid!





No comments:
Post a Comment