I pulled onto our pivot August 15th during harvest with a car full of food for the guys and handed all of them their lunch but Dallin. I looked around but couldn't see him anywhere. I sat in the car and called him.
Me: "I have your lunch, where are you?"
Dallin: "Mom, I'm on top of the grain bin."
I could tell from the tone of his voice that he thought I should know. Looking out my window I see this little dot of a boy up on top of the grain bin.
Me: "Dallin, DO NOT answer your phone when you are on top of a grain bin!!!"
Dallin: "Well then don't call me when I'm on top of a grain bin."
Stinker boy scares me to death sometimes! What an incredible kid Dallin is. He is our very best help. He has learned so much over the years tagging along behind and watching his dad. We are both very proud of the young man he is! He digs in, works hard and hustles at everything he does. What a blessing he is to our family!









No comments:
Post a Comment