Over Labor Day weekend we were able to run to Montana for my sweet niece Stella's baby blessing. Because Ryan and Oakley were both able to get away for the night we were all able to go. Wahoo! That doesn't happen very often. We decided to stop at the Lewis and Clark Caverns on our way. My parents took me when I was little and Oakley and I went again with my family while I was pregnant with Dallin. She was little enough she just clung to me, scared to death the entire time. So, It was fun to take these 4 crazies and Ryan to see it.
I can't ever get enough of those gorgeous Montana mountains either. Pictures don't even come close to doing them justice. And then the real reason we went to Montana...this sweet little baby. After 4 boys Travis and Bekah (mostly Bekah 😉) deserve this little lady. She is beautiful and we were so glad to get to be there with their family as they celebrate her.
I love this picture of these sweet girl cousins. 💓













No comments:
Post a Comment