I had our trip back east pop up as a facebook memory the other day from 2 years ago and as I was flipping through the pictures I realized this picture of my boys looks very similar to the family one we had just taken. I pulled them up so I could compare them side-by-side. Can you believe how much these 2 little boys have grown in 2 years?!?! They tower over their dad (Ryan took the high side of the rode in the bottom picture to try to compete, hahaha!) both standing at 6'3" now. They are both almost grown men instead of little boys. I miss my little boys, but I absolutely love seeing who these two are becoming. They are so very different, but more alike then they know. They are worst enemies, and best friends all at the same time. They will fight all day long and then snuggle into bed with each other at night. They never wrestled together when they were little, but now as teenagers are constantly taking each other down! You would think the whole house is coming down sometimes from the noises coming from the basement with these two wrestling each other. Such funny brothers. What a blessing they are in our family!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment