Dallin INSISTED on growing his hair out and hasn't let me cut it in a good couple months. It is to a point that it looks TERRIBLE when he is blessing the sacrament. During the week he wears a hat so it isn't as noticeable, but on Sundays it is so bad! SOOOO....I finally gave in and told him if I can please cut the top he can have the mullet he has been begging for. These are a few before pictures just so we could document how long it really was. He has the THICKEST hair which makes it even funnier long. I didn't take any after pictures with the mullet, but we are a good 3-4 weeks out and he is still wearing it, so hopefully I can get a picture of it at some point.
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment