These two are exhausting! They have become best friends this year and truthfully I am so very grateful they have each other. Rhett has dealt with alot of anxiety this fall with cheer and school and there were several times I would call Oakley and beg her to come home for a few hours. He just needed her!! Oakley is going through finals week right now and she keeps showing up at our house....she asks when he will be home and snuggles into his bed while he's at school. In some weird way they are each others emotional release. They can bring out the joy in life for each other and WHAT A BLESSING!!
Also.....(so I don't forget and can laugh about it again later) Rhett has been going through a killing phase. He calls it a killing spree. No, he isn't actually killing anything - he doesn't actually have a mean bone in his body...he just tells us all he is killing us. He will walk past us and pretend to kick us or punch us, or even slit our throats and say DEAD! I know this doesn't sound funny....and to everyone else they would think we need to check him into a mental institution....but really he does it in such random ways and it's always so unexpected that he has us all laughing all the time over how DEAD we all are. Every night when he hugs me before he goes to bed he says, "I love you..............to death!" and giggles about it. Such a weird kid, but he keeps us all laughing!





No comments:
Post a Comment