Monday, January 7, 2019

A few pics from Italy

My favorite days while Oakley was gone were the days I heard from her.  They were few and far between.  We only got to hear from her when they would randomly find wifi. I loved getting pictures and updates.  Here are just a few. The boy in the pictures with Oakley and Brooklyn is Brook's brother Josh who got to go last minute when one of the other boys got a job offer he had to accept. They had a great time together. Such a neat experience. 
One of the festivals they were at was a 10 day festival. They had 2 Sunday's open where they didn't have to perform. One of the tour moms found a church nearby on an army base which was actually an American ward and the sweet ward members sent over enough vehicles to drive all 24ish of them to the ward TWO SUNDAYS in a row. I loved that Oakley got to attend church in Italy. A world wide church is such a blessing! And the wifi password was even the same! HAHAHA! Which was also a blessing so I got to hear from her while she was at church! :)













No comments: