Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Our First Spray Paint Graffiti


On the evening of Sunday December 16th my sis-in-law Tara text me and asked if I was up for a project. She knows me well and knows that I am always up for a project. ;) Her mom's straw bale pumpkin was still sitting in her front yard and she was SO EMBARRASSED that Ryan and Dale hadn't moved it yet. So Tara and I decided to surprise her with a nativity scene. We had NO IDEA what we were doing. We found an idea online and decided we would try to copy it. We laughed and laughed about this being our first spray paint graffiti. hahaha! It was freezing and our fingers hardly worked from the cold, but it actually turned out pretty good for our first try. Linn and the little grandbabies loved it. I'd call that a success!



 Before & After

No comments: