Rhett's Milky Way pictures. We chased the milky way and zero light pollution all summer long. Hahaha! I must love that kid! I must admit they are INCREDIBLE photos though!
I grew up Natalie Jacobson in a tiny little unheard of town. After high school I went to a two-year college. I graduated from college with an associates degree in office education. It was at college that I met my husband. Ryan and I were married Feb. 19, 1999 in the LDS temple. In 2000 we were blessed with our first daughter - Oakley. Oakley was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes March 17, 2006. We were then blessed with Dallin in 2002. Our second son, Rhett, was born in 2004 and finally in 2006 Laiklie joined our family. I am a stay-at-home mom and an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Our Heavenly Father gave His Son. The Son of God gave His life. We are asked by Them to give our lives, as it were, in Their divine service. Will you? Will I? Will we? There are lessons to be taught, there are kind deeds to be done, there are souls to be saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment