I planted a ton of corn this year in my garden because the last time I planted a garden a few years ago before we built the new house, I shared all my corn with the skunks and raccoons. I wanted to make sure I had enough for us too this year. Lucky for me though the skunks and raccoons never showed up so I ended up with a ton of corn! I went out one morning to gather it to bring it in to freeze. I set my bowl down, shucked the first piece, put it in the bowl, shucked my second piece and when I turned to put it in the bowl my first piece was gone!! That darn Diesel dog stole it! Stinker dog! Hahaha! Good thing I like him!
I also found out that apparently I'm allergic to harvesting corn. I ended up covered in a rash from shucking all of it. I learned to wear long sleeves the next time around.








No comments:
Post a Comment