Tuesday, January 8, 2019

These Boys!!!!

Oh Dallin and Rhett wear me out! I've said it a million times, and I'm guessing I'll say it a million more! I went downstairs one morning to wake them up and at some point after I had tucked them in they decided it was a good idea to move Rhett's entire BED into Dallin's room! What?!?! Where was their mom? and THIS is proof that they can be quiet when they want to be. Sneaky stinkers! The part that was the most exhausting for me was trying to make the beds all squished together. I had to get on the bed....bounce...pull blankets...bounce, pull, bounce, pull over and over again until I got them both made. Exhausting. Hilarious to watch I'm sure...but still exhausting. These boys fight like cats and dogs all day long but then snuggle in together at night. Such funny dudes. I sure love them. They seriously hold my heart. 

No comments: