Grain Harvest is always such a busy, dusty dirty, time of year! I love that my boys learn to work hard and not just that, they learn to work from sun up to sun down. They learn that they don't stop when they are tired, they stop when the job is finished. This year Rhett ran the auger a few times for the crew, but mostly Dallin and JD did the trucking. Crazy to me that a 15 yr old and a 16 yr old hauled and unloaded thousands and thousands of bushels of grain by themselves. I'm so proud of these two boys. They work as hard as any full grown man. If all men in the world worked as hard as Dallin and JD the world would be a different place. We are raising not only missionaries, but husbands and fathers as well, and this is the way to do it! I'm definitely a proud mama!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago












No comments:
Post a Comment