Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Forever Friends

On December 6th I had the incredible opportunity of attending the Rexburg Temple with two of my very oldest friends. Heather and Katie are twins that grew-up at the Sheep Station with me. We attended K-12 Grade together. We were great friends when we were little and Katie lives only a few miles from me and so we have stayed friends even as adults. Heather and Katie were not baptized until they were in college, so there lives now are very different then they were when we were young. It was such a neat feeling as we sat in the temple together to know that they both now have what I've had my entire life. The church is true. It is a blessing to be a part of. Heather was moving to Germany (her husband, whom I also grew-up with is in the military) just a couple days after we went to the temple, so this was definitely a once in a life time opportunity. I sure love these two! 💓







No comments: