I got to host Thanksgiving this year for my parents and all 3 of my brothers families. We had a crowd, you can tell from the stack of shoes by the door. :) I tell Ryan all the time that we built this house to fill with people and I LOVE when it is full! Cody's family stayed one night and Travis's family stayed two. Shane and Diane and kids came back and forth. We also got to have my Grandma Jacobson and cousin Kyana and her husband Jacob here with us for Thanksgiving dinner. What a great day! We spent the time eating, decorating cookies, visiting and the kids played until they were exhausted! It was seriously the best!
*One funny thing that happened while everyone was here.....
I bought Ryan a bidet for his birthday and gave it to him early so he had actually installed it on the toilet in our bathroom a few weeks before Thanksgiving. I found a hilarious video about bidet's and it was what actually convinced me to purchase one. I sent the video to my family and so everyone had seen it. Travis's little boy Skylar (7 yrs) decided that all he wanted for Christmas was a bidet after watching the video. So while they were here all 4 of Travis's boys had to try out the bidet. It was SO FUNNY! Whether they pooped or not they were totally trying it out! 😂



















No comments:
Post a Comment