On September 28, 2018, Laiklie turned 12. TWELVE!! Can you believe my baby is 12?!?! She is so ready to move into Young Women's and head to the middle school next year. She has always been so mature, I think because she always wanted to be like the big kids. For her 12th birthday all she wanted was highlights in her hair, make-up and a phone! Lucky little girl got all 3! We spent the morning opening presents. She even opened them at her favorite time 7:24! ;) HAHAHA! We had to document it! 😂 She got to be the campaign manager to her friend Taylor at school that day and then since I had to go to the Relief Society Retreat she had her cousin Sage over for cupcakes and a slumber party! I sure love this sweet girl! She is still, after 12 years, the icing on the cake our family needed!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment