We decided on the last Friday of the summer to take the kids to the cabin for the night. We stayed up late, ate lots of food, watched a movie and as we were all headed to bed just after 11 pm I noticed some mouse poop on the bedding in the spare room. I DON'T DO MICE! My motto in life is, "First mouse I see and I'm out!" and I stand by that motto! So at 11 pm I was ready to head home! Ryan...not so much! He was exhausted and ready for bed. He found a dead mouse in the mouse trap and convinced me it was the only one. We climbed into the bed (that had mouse poop in it....SERIOUSLY!!!) and Ryan fell right to sleep. I tossed and turned ALL NIGHT LONG! The next morning we cleaned EVERYTHING and reset the mouse traps and headed home. After that night they caught like 7 more mice in there! I about DIED when I found out! Someone had left the vent open and it took them along time to catch them all even after the vent was shut. I still haven't been back up there and I'm guessing it will take me till next summer to be ready to go! Mice are not my thing!
Jenny's 90 Minute Rolls
11 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment